31090051

Thanks . What proof and documentation would I

Customer Question

Hi thanks for info.
What proof and documentation would I need to for satisfying the relationship scenario?
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
Evidence of correspondence to both or each of you at the same address
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We met at College in USA and I have been staying at Sarah's parents house when my tourist visa allowed, would statements from theCollege tutors, my Pastor and the head coach from the basketball team in GB help.
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
Yes you could produce sworn statement.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's good we will get my Pastor and Sarah will get her head coach to give a sworn statement.
Also would Sarah being pregnant go a long way to help.
I am also trying to get a trial with a professional basketball team in Glasgow but I have no dates yet for any trials they are having.
Let me know what you think.
Kyle
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
Her being pregnant would help as would you being able to advise the dates of trials. If you have any form of acknowledgment from the Rocks management that you have applied for a trial that would probably help as well.