31090051

My son is the youngest beneficiary of a family trust set up

My son is the youngest beneficiary of a family trust set up by my Great Aunt. He turns 25 in June but I have had no contact with the original solicitor for years. How will he access his money? Is there some kind of register of trusts? We are in Scotland
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
What was the name of the firm of solicitors and I may be able to find out what happened to them?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Biggart Baillie of Edinburgh
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
Biggart Baillie were taken over by another firm called DWF. Their office in Edinburgh is at 2 Lochrin Square, 96 Fountainbridge, Edinburgh, EH3 9QA and the number is *****(###) ###-#### ***** will hold the trust documentation previously helps by Biggart Baillie. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.