31090051

I was a director engineering firm. I lost a case for

Customer Question

I was a director for an engineering firm. I lost a case for unfair dismissal against them, I was represented by a member of citizens advice in Glasgow. After the case he told me I had money to come from the firm. After I was sacked my fellow directors said they would make sure that I would get my money. The firm is I C Engineering of*****Glasgow G 41 I am now looking for my money as I have not received any communication from them.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
What money are you due from the firm? Can you explain your situation a little more and I will catch up with you later this evening.