31090051

I am a 68 yr old female with Parkinson's and my 74 yr old husband

Customer Question

I am a 68 yr old female with Parkinson's and my 74 yr old husband wants me out the house as he is having an affair with 20 something yr old. He is so nasty to me in fact he told me he hated me and would love to punch my face. I have saved £8000 with my dla and civil service pension and he is looking for half. Last night he was in my house having sex. What can i do it is making my parkinsons worse. can i put him out of the house if i get evidence regarding this the lease is in both our names
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
It doesn't matter in whose name the house is. If his behaviour is having an effect on your physical of mental health you can go to a solicitor and ask him to help you get an exclusion order putting him out of the house under the Matrimonial Homes (Family Protection) (Scotland) Act 1981. Your doctor will need to get medical reports and other documentation so the sooner you can do this the better. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.