31090051

I have attached letter to send to the clerk of court

I have attached letter to send to the clerk of court regarding non compliance of an court order. would you be able to check the grammar. I appreciate that it is not the most effect way to go about things but its a start.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

There is no point in submitting this letter. The court won't accept it and the sheriff won't see it. If the other party is in breach of a court order you have to enrol a motion in Form G6 of the court rules asking that the other party be ordered to appear at the bar of court to explain her failure to obey the order. That motion is intimate to the other party's solicitor and you then take the motion and certificate of service to court with the appropriate fee and the court, in the event of opposition to the motion, will fix a date for it to be heard. You can find the rules and forms for Ordinary Action procedure at www.scotcourts.gov.uk. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am creditd for my time.