29905560

Well i have mental health issues my previous was harrasment

Customer Question

well i have mental health issues my previous was harrasment but the man harrased me was my ex.now one of the witnesses of the case.has filed witness intimidation.most of the evidence came from a so called freinds pc.where he set up face book accounts with fictional charictors he was on bail for this.i was accused of ringing the rspca about the witness who was my freind who had mental health issues.threw a phone at my head harrased others.and got banned from a mental health centre on a tuesday.i admitted a did that.then she says i cancelled a docters appointment.and ordered a pizza.but i have my computer open and the so called freind whos also being looked at for witness intiomidation did atened my house and used my pc.im a mum of two.the man who did most of the intimidation.there is a bail condition to keep away from me.as he harrased me to.when we fell out.hes also bail.for abusive text messages to a policeman this witness intimidation and fire arms offences.i was in police years agy
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

Can you tell me what your specific question about this is please?