31090051

Me again, do you think considering the procurator are

Hi There
Me again, do you think considering the procurator are deciding to prosecute, would it be advisable for me to point out the no time , wrong DOB, and another fact I noticed by checking my diary, I keep a diary as I have a short term memory problem, when the police officer who called to check if I was driving the car at that time, I said I had as I had been at the RAF friends and family day at Lossiemouth to see the red arrows display, but on checking my diary that was the 4th and not the 5th, I cant recall if I was driving on the 5th, I am sure the police officer will remember me saying I was visiting the air show, will this not help my case in there decision whether to prosecute or not, do you think I should send a note to the PF or the police, hope I am not being a nuicence, as I do trust your advice, and it has always proved right in the past, so bear with me
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

You are not a nuisance. I always try to help if I can. I would not in this instance call them or write to them. Let's see if they get the charge sheet wrong as well. That is sometimes more difficult to amend if the fundamental description of the offence, such as the date and place are wrong. Sometimes it's better to keep quiet and not do the Crown's job for them. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.