31090051

I accidentally added a girl to snapchat using an app on the

I accidentally added a girl to snapchat using an app on the app she said she was 18 we spoke for about a week no snaps werer sent but a bit of flirting but then she said she was actually 16 I said im really sorry and blocked her should I be worriedShe's from Ireland and in from UK and I know the laws ate differeent
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

No, you have broken no law and you do not need to be worried about this.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK I was quite overly flirty with her would that make a difference I only did though as I thought she was 18 she is from Ireland where laws are different so that's what worried me
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

She said she was 18 and you withdrew as soon as you know otherwise. No offence and no intention to commit an offence.