31090051

The people next door have put a shed four feet from my

Customer Question

The people next door have put a shed four feet from my kitchen window. When you look out the window all you see is a shed it blocks out the sunshine and blocks the view also
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

From your narrative you can argue that the location of the shed is a legal nuisance. It blocks your light and your enjoyment of your own garden. Have your lawyer issue a letter insisting that the shed is removed from that location. If they refuse or ignore the letter you can go to court, I think you will will and you could therefore claim most of your legal costs again. Happy to discuss. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.