31090051

About 16 years ago I got girl pregnant I'm disappointed to

Customer Question

Hi about 16 years ago I got girl pregnant I'm disappointed to say I left but recently I have seen pictures of the child and he's my double my names not on birth certificate do I have any rights as I would really like to right my wrongs her now husband is on certificate as father cheers
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't wait
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

Unless he wants to see you, you have no right to enter his life at this stage. You do, however, have an obligation to pay maintenance in terms of the Family Law (Scotland) Act 1985. I suggest you tread with some caution here. Happy to discuss further. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.