29905560

I am an Irish citizen as is my daughter. At 2yrs 11mths she

Customer Question

I am an Irish citizen as is my daughter. At 2yrs 11mths she was knocked down and catastrophicly injured in rta Ancester rd Callander at 6pm 14/4/93. I have tried to get records on line but Callander police have no results for the search - do they think this never happened? There was so much lies from so called witnesses and the teenage driver (Allan Martin Buchanan golf Club) and my daughter is paraplegic since then. Could you try to get justice for my daughter? I am completely out of funds but I need to do the best I can for my daughter while I still live.
Category: Scots Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My daughter spent her childhood and adolescent years in hospital for numerous conditions and surgeries - My finances and marriage could not survive this terrible trauma. The son I was carrying at the time could not either and suffered terribly - I had a diagnosis of PTSD.. Yet Callander police station have no accident report. Can you help?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The driver - Allan Martin- said I was not on the roadside alerting him to the possibility of an accident - I was there so "driving without due care and attention" should have applied. Maybe we could go to court but because he never saw me alerting him I was deemed to not be there.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I don't wish to involve my daughter at this stage as she has suffered so very much but if this issue can be advanced then she will be on board - just please don't traumatise again.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Am I going to get a anything at all for my money? Are you just another scam?
Expert:  JGM replied 11 months ago.

I am a solicitor in Scotland. Why was this matter not dealt with at the time?