31090051

I am a member of EZE GROUP and signed up in Scotland the rep

Customer Question

I am a member of EZE GROUP and signed up in Scotland the rep promised me discounts to various people I used in my life and each one I have tried they don't give discounts to EZE HE BLATENTLY LIED is there any way I can get my money back I paid over £5000
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 10 months ago.

As they have misrepresented the position you can pursue them for return of your money. £5000 is a great deal of money. I anticipate you will need to instruct a solicitor to pursuer them, in court if necessary.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.