31090051

My daughters husband was filmed by 2 private investigators

Hi,My daughters husband was filmed by 2 private investigators have sexual intercourse in the back seat od a car in braoad daylight on sunday afternoon in an urban area a children playpark was visible in the distance about 40 meters away 3 minors walked past the car but they do not have appeared to have seen them.this happen over a week ago.Is there any case in law for them to answer
Category: Scots Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The husband works for the national health Service as a podiatrist, they have to sign documents relating to their conduct .
Would his actions have any possible impact on his work
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

They could be charged with indecent conduct in a public place under the criminal law. As regards ***** ***** he may be in breach of fit and proper person clauses in his contract or professional association rules. Happy to discuss further. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply,i hope that it will help my daughter deal with this situation