29905560

My recently me an pretty much moved in to a 3 bed house

Customer Question

My recently me an pretty much moved in to a 3 bed house (within days). She has already had legal advice but I'm still in shock - will get some soon. She phoned tonight angry about something and said remember the split happens at the point of seperation an that's when I moved. It was defo a threat but don't understand context. She is seeing her lawes again tomorrow. We have shared bank accounts, car loans, savings, is as. Help
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

I think your narrative may be missing some points. Can you clarify? How long were you together? Are you married? Children? When did you separate? What questions do you want me to address?