How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 11542
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

Can I apply to the child support agency if my minute of

Customer Question

Can I apply to the child support agency if my minute of agreement was registered in Feb 2003 I live in Scotland ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Scots Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

Are you wanting to change what's in a Minute of Agreement made in Scotland?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am waiting for an answer I have a minute of agreement that was reg in Scotland in Feb 2003 can I apply to the child support does it have jurisdiction
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

No, the CSA aren't taking new cases. You have to start with Child Maintenance Options assuming you are a new case and have never been to the CSA before.