31090051

Can I apply to the child support agency if my minute of

Customer Question

Can I apply to the child support agency if my minute of agreement was registered in Feb 2003 I live in Scotland ?
Category: Scots Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

Are you wanting to change what's in a Minute of Agreement made in Scotland?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am waiting for an answer I have a minute of agreement that was reg in Scotland in Feb 2003 can I apply to the child support does it have jurisdiction
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

No, the CSA aren't taking new cases. You have to start with Child Maintenance Options assuming you are a new case and have never been to the CSA before.