29905560

Being gang stalked as they call it, police are involved and

Customer Question

Being gang stalked as they call it, police are involved and along with a variety of neighbours have destroyed majority of my life in every way. If I go ask for help with regards ***** ***** they are phoning my doctor on me or social work?? Why?? I have to prove who doing it before I can speak to even the cyber team in police so they can charge person first. Seems anyone else threatened online the police help but with me it's no.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 2 months ago.

What do you mean by gang stalked in this context?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Gas lighting, mobbing, house being entered without any noticeable thefts or that, just say pictures all moved, any electronic device ends up with hardware doesn't match when entering for warranty etc. Phones are always modified even as new. Strongly believe sugar had been tampered with years ago but impossible to prove, however fits in with the gang stalking ethos so worth mentioning. Emails are spammed and hacked continuously my whole life appears to be transmitted by Internet on social media. partner name is ***** ***** example and any group or person I join ends up with a variation of David in name, also daughters name and various neighbours names. They all link in groups and notably these people also are echoing say my last conversation in house when I see them. Not coincidence, doctor even says my logic of understanding what a coincident is doesn't make sense. I know if it sunny and clean windows say that Mrs X along road will be too, that is normal. However things such as say a sex or personal issue you just discussed and then repeated isn't when always happening a coincident. Police can appear when I leave house then again at main station and when attending to help my sick mum they even be sitting at bus stop. I text someone to meet a day they there. Just now it's eased and it comes and goes with police but I need it stopped
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I believe this a community based collaboration through criminal links I'm being targeted because of and whilst there is a legal list of covert procedures I know is in place which gives some firm of immunity and cover to people in implementing these procedures due to terrorism risks or serious crime, I must point out that as I am neither they have breached in my eyes any right they have to do this. I have been systematically bullied and pushed to the point of taking myself and daughter life many years ago. It's taken me to be sent information on gang stalking to know what I had endured, I had no idea what was going on, all I knew is I wasn't mad. I could never in a million years have realised this form of silencing was in place. Pre meditated form of making you kill yourself if they can't make you do that they get you sent to an asylum, or set up and jailed. Which also nearly happened to me

Sorry, I've just realised you are in Scotland. I will opt out for you.

Expert:  JGM replied 2 months ago.

Have you seen a solicitor about this?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I handed in a letter with a brief dating of events and begging him to at least phone me to say yes or no if he would help me or not as police were clearly involved and I'd understand but could he please phone. ..Not even had a call from receptionist to say no. Had previously went to him before being told the phrase gang stalking and I kinda knew he knew what I was trying to say but he acted like also I kinda daft. I've tried councillor but no reply but like I say my Internet is compromised and my mail is somehow being accessed or rerouted prior to me getting. I know enough about computers to know it's happening, how exactly they do it is another matter and this where I need the cyber police help for presenting in court. This also is how I know the stalking is also local by distance their Internet accounts were created.
Expert:  JGM replied 1 month ago.

So do you think that the police and others are conspiring against you?