31090051

I am currently park owner /director/manger I currently have

Customer Question

Hi I am currently park owner /director/manger I currently have a holiday park 12months holiday licence with agreements in place I currently have 1 owner whom shall not sign my contract and terms of the park he did not purchase the caravan from my park he purchased through a third party that I don't have a issue with although he's breeching park rules with not signing an agreement that is exactly the same agreement as all owners.i took legal advice and am serving them notice if they refuse to leave can I legal disconnect services water electric this is really an.affecting the moral of my park that I've taken years to build up thanks William
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

Is this person paying for the services at the moment?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there was a commission and the maintance fee was paid on the lodge until January 2017 it was inclusive in the deal .although remember it is a holiday park I served the owners with a legal letter yesterday stating over 6 breeches and the main one is refusing to sign a contract / agreement and they aren't even showing me proof of ownership as they purchased it from a third party the police was called last night and they confirmed it was a civil matter although they asked me to switch the electric on I refused thanks william
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

You can serve notice on them to vacate the pitch for not complying with site rules but you can't turn off the services as you have no legal basis for doing so. Although, I would comment that doing so is more likely to work so you might want to maintain this stance and see if they capitulate. You are certainly not breaking any criminal law.