31090051

I tried to see my son at school and was refused, I have no

I tried to see my son at school and was refused, I have no court restrictions against me seeing him/speaking to him, my son is 17 years old My ex wife has informed the school i need a scottish contact order
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
You do not need a contact order and indeed and contact order is not competent, the reason being that your son is over 16. It is a decision for your son, and only your son, whether he sees you or not. The school and his mother have no say in the matter. I hope thatvhelps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you for your positive and clear response, i would certain recommend yourself
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

You're welcome. Don't forget to leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.