31090051

Do you answer questions on parental rights in Scotland?

Customer Question

Category: Scots Law
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JGM replied 8 months ago.

As you have parental rights you should see a solicitor with a view to applying for a residence order. If mother and daughter are seen to be incapable of caring for your daughter then you should be able to get an order without difficulty. You would need to tell the court what the arrangements would be while you're at work. Happy to discuss further. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.