29905560

A few years ago I gave my sisters husband and her money to

Customer Question

A few years ago I gave my sisters husband and her money to buy a car so as he could take up taxi driving . They said they would pay me it back when he was working . Some time had went by and they did not pay anything then I herd he had stope doing the taxi so I asked for some of the money back . They said they didn't have itto give me but if they sold the car they would get 4 thousand pounds for it . My partner at the time offered to buy it . So he did and gave them his old car so they would have something to run around in . But that was only 3 thousand of the nine that they owed me. Then they sold my partners car and gave me £500 so then at the start of this year I got on to them again asking them to repay what they still owed me and they started to pay me back at fifty pound a week but last week they said they wouldn't be paying me anymore as my partner had sold the car and got 4 thousand for it . But tat was my partner money as he paid for the car when he got it off them . Since he passed away in march this year I have no one to back me up and why would he give me the money when the car was his to sell please reply ASAP
Category: Scots Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I'm looking for a suggestion on what I should do next to get my money back
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  James-Law replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

How much is owing please?