ivorylounge
ivorylounge, Advocate
Experience:  Over 25 years experience
27487359

I stay in a housing association flat the flat upstairs is

Customer Question

i stay in a housing association flat the flat upstairs is let privately on several occasion they have flooded my kitchen and toilet due to them showing consideration they are continually how ever my land lord states there is nothing they can do mainly because it I a private let at this has given me constant worry as I I go out I do not know what I am coming back to
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  ivorylounge replied 5 months ago.

The answer from your landlord is nonsense. You are entitled to a claim against either the person above or their insurance company for any loss or damage which you have experienced. I would estimate such losses and seek compensation from them. i would write to them setting this out in detail. Happy to discuss and please rate positive.

I hope that this answered your question. Justanswer works on people giving ratings. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you

I hope that this answered your question. Justanswer works on people giving ratings. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you.