29905560

How do I enforce an adjudication against a travel

Customer Question

How do I enforce an adjudication against a travel company(Thomsons) which was found in my favour? I live in scotland, and realise the enforcement procedure is slightly different.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 month ago.

Can you let me see the adjudicator's decision please so that I can assess whether it is registrable for enforcement in Scotland.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
YOUR ANSWER IS NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING,AS I AM ALREADY AWARE THAT ADJUDICATION IS ENFORCEABLE THROUGHOUT THE UK.I HAVE ALSO RECEIVED WORD OF SETTLEMENT, AND NO LONGER REQUIRE ASSISTANCE.
Expert:  JGM replied 1 month ago.

Well done. I'm glad you can deal with it yourself. Not every adjudication is registrable in Scotland but as you appear confident about this I will opt out and let you get on with it!!!!

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 month ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
PLEASE CANCEL QUESTION -ASSISTANCE NO LONGER REQUIRED