29905560

Madam, I am married since a year my wife and I waiting for a

Customer Question

Dear sir, madam,
I am married since a year my wife and I waiting for a baby but sadly we been arguing and arguing. My wife block me to practice my religion at home , I am not on the flat rent agreement but pay full price for me her ex husband kids and her plus the rent and so on. Each time we got an argument she use this to get more money from me . I pay also for everything for her ex husband when he come visit the kids . I like to know my rights I feel I am stuck in that situation I am afraid for the birth of my kids because she use her ex husband kids as treating when she want something.
Regards *****
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  victoria-mod replied 4 months ago.
Victoria
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
OK
Expert:  F E Smith replied 4 months ago.

I will try to assist you with this. What exactly is it that you want to know?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What are my right , what do I need to do to keep my baby and myself safe.

I’m going to need the full background here because at the moment you haven’t said anything about your baby being risk.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My wife is kind bepolar the way she act , she lie to me , she use me to get more money out of me and list is long if could sent you the text of abuse I had yesterday just because I said I wanted to see a councilor . That was really bad

Are you intending to get divorced? Do you intend to move out?

You say that you are waiting for a baby. When is the baby expected?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
In October yes if situation doesn't improve I will have to divorce

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Next October

Thank you. There’s probably very little that you can do until October.

Meanwhile, you haven’t actually asked a question.

If you want to asked me some specific questions I can answer those individually for you.

What do you want to know about this?