31090051

A feel a have been un fairly treated with my gas and

Customer Question

Hi there a feel a have been un fairly treated with my gas and electric bill. A have being paying £80 a month for the last year. April this year they put it up too £180 a month. A canceled and switched gas and electric. My final bill was £177 to find out that was only for electric a still had a further £179 to pay for gas. They could not explane to me later today a got email for dept coletctors
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland. Have you been given a breakdown of your final bills?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No they have just told me a have to pay £179 a asked them to send me the information but never did
Expert:  JGM replied 1 month ago.

In that case, complain to the ombudsman at this link: https://www.ombudsman-services.org/sectors/energy