31090051

2 years ago I made a will giving my nephew every thing,

Customer Question

2 years ago I made a will giving my nephew every thing , worded I give all my share and interest in my house absolutely, to include all assets to -----------. 1 year ago I signed 50% over to him, will I need to make a new will or does the wording in old will suffice
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question. You don't need to make a new will. The old one is worded that you give him your share and interest. Whether the share is a whole or percentage whoever drafted your will has covered the situation well. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.