31090051

M party litigant. I’ve had one child welfare previously. I

m party litigant. I’ve had one child welfare previously. I lodged a motion for another Child welfare hearing using Motion G6 due to withheld time. A date for a hearing in respect of this motion has been assigned. The Defender has now rescheduled the withheld time.
how do I go about having the hearing cancelled stating the matter has been settled?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 month ago.

You can either lodge another motion or you can simply appear at the child welfare hearing and explain the situation to the sheriff.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Is there a charge of £48 for another motion?
Expert:  JGM replied 1 month ago.

Yes.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I’m close to the date of appearance (it’s next Wednesday - I’m not going to be able to issue the court documents until Monday). This would seem too late. Is it better appearing? Would the Defence have to appear (meaning fees for the defence).
Expert:  JGM replied 1 month ago.

You don’t have time to lodge a motion. Agree with the other side that you will appear at the CWH for both parties.