31090051

My wife and i have been tormented by our next door

My wife and i have been tormented by our next door neighbour,for the past 5 years.My wife is now in care,and i am being tormented
now.He or his son Thump,Bang,knock the doors at all hours of the night,causing myself great upset and distress.
I've been to his landlord,the police,the council,and safer communities
group,without any form of help.
I have two front doors,my " Tradesmans Entrance " is very close to
his,so he can easily reach my door door,and thump it.
In Scots Lawcan i stop him doing this ?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 month ago.

Have you seen a solicitor about this. You should do so with a view to getting two orders from the court. One is an interdict to stop the behaviour. The other is a protection from harassment order. If either order is breached the court can punish this as a contempt of court. Your solicitor should also put pressure of the council to proceed with an ASBO. Happy to discuss further but that is what you should be doing. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Many thanks,for your advice.