29905560

I had a sheriifs notice for unpaid quarter rent in advance >

Customer Question

I had a sheriifs notice for unpaid quarter rent in advance > the sheriff on site gave me a controlled goods agreement and I agreed a 7 weekly payments of 1k to pay the arrears plus charges . I paid two weeks and each week i confirmed the payment by e mail > today I had a e mail back saying the landlord did not accept the payment plan and I had to pay by 4pm . I did not pay until about 10pm when my brother lent me the money by which time the Sherifs have arrived and changed all the locks where do I stand now ?I want the unit back its full of machines stock and I employ 12 people
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 30 days ago.

Was the decree for payment or eviction and payment?