How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ivorylounge Your Own Question
ivorylounge, Advocate
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 33079
Experience:  Over 25 years experience
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
ivorylounge is online now

If a neighbour refuses to pay their share of Party Wall

Resolved Question:

If a neighbour refuses to pay their share of Party Wall repairs, is it permitted to take them to the Small Claims Tribunal ?
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  ivorylounge replied 22 days ago.

Let me see if I can help. If there is money outstanding which is owed to you and falls within the simple claims criteria then you can look to recover under the simple claims procedure (previously the small claims procedure).

ivorylounge and other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you