31090051

Husband died no will had30000inbankwas the put in

Husband died no will had30000inbankwas the put in jointnameswife6months beforehediedchildrentryingtoclaim
Category: Scots Law
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JGM replied 23 days ago.

I am a solicitor in Scotland. The terms and conditions of the bank account have to be examined. If the banks conditions provide for the funds to go to the survivor then there could be no legal rights claim. If it is otherwise then one half of the account should be available to the legal rights fund. Happy to discuss further. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Okay
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Phonenumber***********
Expert:  JGM replied 23 days ago.

I am sorry I couldn't call earlier. I teach law at one of the universities on a Monday evening. I can call you now or tomorrow if that helps.