31090051

My husband had an affair and slept with her once, she is

My husband had an affair and slept with her once, she is pregnant but we want a dna test. If it is his what do we do with regards ***** ***** is it just his wages that come into account and what about legal rights to access. At the monent we are staying together as been together 23years
Assistant: Where are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Scotland
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No not yet she is due in March, but from what i heard she sleeps around
Assistant: Anything else you want the solicitor to know before I connect you?
Customer: She practises Reiki and done a coulke of sessions in me finding out i cant have kids
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
When my husband found out she was pregnant he was obviously distraught and said you cant do this to Elaine and she replied ‘its not my fault she xant have kids’ she only knew this because if our Reiki sessions it makes me physically sick tgat i opened up to her.

Thank you for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland. Your husband as the father would be entitled to contact with the child, either by agreement or as determined by the court. As regards ***** ***** amount depends on your husband’s gross weekly earnings and the number of nights the child would stay overnight with him, if that was going to be an option. If you let me have the earnings figure I can give you an indication of what it would cost.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hes self employed and a sole trader and his profit for this year is £18,800 approx, books just getting finalised. I work for him as an employee
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This is my husbands number. Can you also send an email of call
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok no problem, if you just answer here its fine, we just need to know where we stand incase she makes things difficult
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
How do we organise a parental test?

The child maintenance obligation would be about £43 per week based on that level of earnings. Let me know if you would still like a phone call.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can we arrange a call one night next week so we can write some questions down?

Yes let me know.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Free anytime today just let me know whens a good time thanks
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can we arrange a call please?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
We will be home after 7pm thanks

I am just back myself. Your phone call request has expired. You can renew it if you want me to call you still.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The phone call requested button has a ✅ how do i request another call

I’m not sure but I will ask the UK moderator.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can orher people see my questions?

Technically yes, but you are anonymous. There is nothing on the public site to identify you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ah ok a call would be better then, if we can set it up again that would be great

There seems to be an issue with this. You would be better just to accept my written answers to this question and then post a new question with a new application for a phone call.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I’ll just leave the it then, thanks

No problem. Don’t forget to leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.