Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Small appliance technician
11519491

bosch t65 tassimo

Customer Question

P7d and Q7e are flashing simultaneously on a bosch t65 tassimo

Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi may I have the full model # as this comes up as either a coffee maker or a boiler lol.

Thanks that will help me know what we are dealing with here for sure:-)

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The full mode is Bosch Tassimo t65 it is coffee maker

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Thank you Richard for that information.
Please try this.
Unplug the coffee maker and press and hold the start button or turn it on for 20 seconds then off again.
Next Please wait 10 full minutes then plug the unit back in and try it let me know if this helps or not so we can go further in if needed.
Also check this:

“Auto Mode” not working: This common problem results from the bar code reader getting dirty and therefore renders the reader unable to scan the T-Disc bar code. Clean the bar code window, or make your drink using the “Manual Mode.”
Stuck in “Standby” mode: This problem is usually a result of the brew mechanism not being properly closed. Re-open the brew mechanism to make sure that the T-Disc is placed on the T-Disc holder and firmly re-close the brew mechanism.
If these solutions don't work please let me know and do not rate my service yet. simply reply to me, if the reset works please rate as good service or better:-)
Thank you and have a great day!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Done all you said but still flashing

Thank

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Rich,

The problem is with the main board.
You could replace that yourself with my help of course,but they are difficult to get into.
Tassimo can help you find the closest center to send it to for this repair.
I wish I had better news for you I really do, but the unit is worth the repair in any case.
If you need me further I will be here fro your questions I will stick with you until this is fixed for you but Since this may take some time, if you will rate me in a positive fashion before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.
Tech Michael

If you would like to speak to our careline team, then please call on our Freephone number (0800 032 88 33), Mon-Fri between the hours of 8am-8pm & Sat 8am-7pm