Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Small appliance technician
11519491

Siemens Surpresso Compact bean to cup coffee maker. The discharge

Siemens Surpresso Compact bean to cup coffee maker.
The discharge of coffee into the cup has reduced to a drip, altering the cup volume with rotating knob sometimes cures this. The problem is intermittent. I have run a descaling service program twice to ensure that the machine is fully descaled.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Bruce
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Bruce sorry to hear this, may I have the full model 3 and the age of your coffee machine?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Labels on machine: TK54001GB Bar code:(NNN) NNN-NNNNXXXXXXXXX 4

Approx 6 years old.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Bruce for that information.
This could be a clog still a piece of calcium or lime in the heating tube that gets stuck. The best this to do is to run a few more descaling process's to see if that helps further. I have seen this many times and hopefully that will fix the issue, if not please let me know as there can be one other possibility.
I will stick with you on this as long as needed but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.
Thank you Bruce for your patience.
Tech Michael

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Michael

Thanks for your help.

Is the heating tube accessible?

I must say that the descaling program has not always been run on time in the life of the machine.

Bruce

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thank Bruce, its a bit tricky but not impossible to assess the tube, but we could work on that it comes to that, also thank you for mentioning that the unit has not always been descaled. That means it likely needs more descale runs;-)
Please rate kindly so I can set up the follow ups with you.
Have a great day Bruce!
Tech Michael