SparePartspro
SparePartspro, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  Mech / Electrical Tech, Appliance Service Tech, PAT Test Eng
41227295

hello, i got a Janome 3822 sewing machine. when i feed the

Customer Question

hello, i got a Janome 3822 sewing machine. when i feed the thread through and end up to the last position before the needle (the little steel wire which keeps the thread "attached"to the arm, the thread sits very tight. I have then unscrewed the needle fastener to be able to see if i can loosen that steel wire; a tiny little, very thin, steel part came off. I can not figure out how and where it sits.
If i knew how, i would add some pictures to make it easier to understand what i mean.
Please help
Thank you who ever takes his/her time to answer
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 years ago.
Hi, my name is Mike and I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. I'm very sorry that you have waited so long for a response. If you could send a picture that would be very helpful. I am quite handy and believe I can help with this issue. To attach a picture use the paper clip icon. If you have trouble what I have done in the past is respond like the picture is there then edit your response and copy and paste the picture to your edited response.