Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Small appliance technician
11519491

My silver viscount 9500e computerised machine. Its all clean

My silver viscount 9500e computerised machine. It's all clean and oiled. I tried to wind the bobbing. It showed the pic of it winding then stopped and showed ( ! ). It didn't even start to wind. The spool pin turns easily and so does the wheel and the needle moves up and down. The machine is not locked up.. Every time I switch the machine on after about 5 seconds it makes bleeps and shows the same thing on screen ( ! ). How can I get it working please
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am sorry to hear that, I am Tech Michael
I will be helping you today.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and take some back and forth until we can be sure of all the details.
We want to be sure we can resolve your issues correctly and as fast as possible for you.
How old is your sewing machine?
Did this problem occur at one time or did it act like thins for while intermittently?
Thank you for your patience!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner I have been having problems with my email.

the macnine is 5 years old. I have never had any problem with it previously. I was sewing with it then decided to change the cotton to do another job. I tried to wind the bobbin. it showed it winding on screen and then made the bleeps and then showed the ! sighn and stopped working.

Although it showed the bobbin winding it didn't even start to wind. I checked all the machine very thouroughly for dirt and cotton and then switched it on and off this suposed to cure it but it diddn't. it also said in the book the machine would be locked up if I got the ! message but it wasn't everything was free

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Gillian,
This is an indication of n electronic part failure on the main board inside the machine. Unfortunately the only ones what can fix this for you is a sewing machine repair shop.
Do you have one local to you or would you like my assistance finding a place to bring or send it to for this repair? I wish I had better news for you on this I really do.
PLEASE RATE KINDLY BEFORE CLOSING THIS PAGE, your question will NOT close or TIME OUT ;-)
No additional cost to you to rate and then I will be able to stick with you until this is fixed and working as it should.
Thank you Gillian and have a great Monday!
Tech Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience: Small appliance technician