Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a large kitchen aid food processor the first batch of

Customer Question

I have a large kitchen aid food processor the first batch of pastry turned out fine, I went to pull the blade out and it got stuck half way out now won't go up or down, please help I have more batches of pastry to make urgently sue fussell
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hi Sue, Could you let me have the model number of you food processor and I will see how the latch mechanism works ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-g3ne9dfq- : Hi Ian it is a kitchen aid artisan 4litre food processor, I bought it about 6 months ago ans this was the first time I had used, please help, sue
Dales-Electronic :

ON the side or bottom you will find a 12 number product code could you let me have this please ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-g3ne9dfq- : Mod 5kfp1644bobo also set:wh32752537
Dales-Electronic :

OK for information the correct model is 5KFP1644 and if you get time please find me the 12 digit product code which will start with 8597.................. Can you tell me which implement it was that you were using? ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-g3ne9dfq- : Sorry, but forget it, I have spoken to kitchen aid direct today and they were so helpful.
Dales-Electronic :

Glad you got it sorted out and sorry we were unable to help you when needed. Have a Happy Christmas & New Year from the staff at Just-Answer.