Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Small appliance technician
11519491

We have an old in built fridge Neff K4624x4gb which switches

Customer Question

we have an old in built fridge Neff K4624x4gb which switches on, light is on, fan whirrs round but it isn't cold at all, any suggestions?
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes, if not by Saturday, please cancel, thankyou

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi I am sorry to hear that. How old is your fridge approx?Have you removed the rear lower panel behind the fridge yet? You will need to do that for me to help you with this as I have some thing for you to check on for me;-)Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I don't know the age of the fridge.

No I haven't taken off the rear lower panel, it is built-in floor to ceiling so will need my husband to do this, what do we need to look for?

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for letting me know that;-)You will remove the rear of the fridge and look for a part called a compressor, its round globe likely black in color.Let ,me know when you get that far.I will stick with you but since this may take some time, please rate kindly, at this time, you wont lose me and it doesn't cot you anything further to rate;-)Thank youTech Michael