SparePartspro
SparePartspro, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  Mech / Electrical Tech, Appliance Service Tech, PAT Test Eng
41227295

I have a Dewalt D25601 breaker. The red service light is

Customer Question

I have a Dewalt D25601 breaker. The red service light is flashing after 3 seconds. The machine motor runs but produces no hammer action. It gradually deteriorated. Please help.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.May I have the full model # ***** your drill?Also how old it is?Thank you for choosing Just Answer. Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is Dewalt D25601 GB. It has had 2 years of general use (not heavy). It has never been serviced.Thanks Michael.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It runs for 3 seconds but produces no pneumatic action. There is not much oil in the chamber.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi I was away yesterday.Has your hammer drill had a lot of use?Also did this issue with no Hammer just stop at the time the error message appeared?Thank you Mike