KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Handyman
Experience:  Worked on Electronics for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a Brother machine Model number MS-5. Each time i try

Customer Question

I have a Brother machine Model number MS-5. Each time i try to use the machine,it shows error E1.What should i do to correct the error please.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... E1 error indicates that the REVERSE/REINFORCEMENT STITCH button was pressed while the presser foot is raised. If that is fine then check if the START/STOP button was pressed and the foot controller is not connected. To clear the message lower the presser foot level ... the problem should be solved.________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi, all you said i should do was written clearly in the manual which i have done all. That is not the solution to the problem. Thanks.