Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Small appliance technician
11519491

Thanks reply. The time seemed about normal. If the

Thanks for your reply. The time seemed about normal. If the heater is bad, is it going to be worth while repairing?
Gillian
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Gillian thanks, ***** ***** case that heater can be ordered but if you have gotten a lot of use out of that machine I would recommend a new machine especially since the motor is also worn and will likely fail shortly as well, I know these machines very well.I have one myself and its the Breadman, I love it but don't get to use it much.The part is easy to change even for someone who never worked on these and I can tell you where to get that heater and it is the cause of the dense product lol;-)Not to be funny but its true.But if this were me I would just get a new machine so you will have one that wont give you trouble for years but please let me know how you wish to proceed.I wish I had better news for you Gillian, I really do, but In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a wonderful day Gillian!Tech Michael