Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Small appliance technician
11519491

I am insured with domestic & general dish washer the

Customer Question

i am insured with domestic & general for my dish washer the machine has been out of order for 8 weeks after 4 calls to repair they have been unable to cure the fault. after repeated calls to D/G are unable to get past the automated telephone service hotpoint do the servicin g for whom I have no complaints
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi I am Tech Michael, I am sorry to hear that. I can help you with this issue.Have they tried to make this repair? Also what happens each time they do if so?May I have the complaint, and the age of your dishwasher also the full mode #?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hotpoint do repairs for D/G they have called four times. three time it worked when they left but broke down a couple of days later.
on the fourth call he could not get it to work and would report to his office 18/11/5. The dishwasher was installed 19/11/09
the contract with domestic general G820013439
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi sorry for the delay I had to get some information .I spoke with the district manager in the US on this and they informed m that if I call on your behalf they will send their best tech out to fix this dishwasher for you correctly what ever the issue.I will need some personal info like your name and phone #. If you want you can send it here in text but I will also send you an off so I can call you for all this and I will stick with you until this id taken care of properly.Please accept the offer by clicking accept and I will call asap.Thank youTech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete,Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.There is no cost to rate ;-)Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael