SparePartspro
SparePartspro, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  Mech / Electrical Tech, Appliance Service Tech, PAT Test Eng
41227295

Pfaff expression 2.0I am almost to the end of quilting a

Customer Question

Pfaff expression 2.0
I am almost to the end of quilting a single bed quilt. Have used same thread, stitch no. [email protected] 4.5 length for whole job.
This morning my machine has started just gathering loops on the back of the stitches and then stops... I have so far threaded a new bobbin, put in a fresh needle, removed the plate, shuttle bed etc and had a good brush out of feed dogs and whole underneath. None of these things has helped to resolve the problem..
Please help
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Pfaff machine?And may I have the Full model # ***** your machine?Also does it get a lot of use? And has this happened before?Thank youTech Michael