SparePartspro
SparePartspro, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  Mech / Electrical Tech, Appliance Service Tech, PAT Test Eng
41227295

My espresso machine ref. XP521040/0P3. 4214R has developed

Customer Question

My espresso machine ref. XP521040/0P3. 4214R has developed a fault. The filter holder does not hold its position and jumps back causing steam to escape and cause a mess
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Krups unit ?Also does it get a lot of use? Thank youTech Michael