JamesI
JamesI, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

I made a rookie mistake. I am trying to replace my washing

Customer Question

I made a rookie mistake. I am trying to replace my washing machine pump. I detached the wires from the old pump but forgot to make a note of which is live and which is neutral. There is one brown/yellow wire and a pair of black wires. Can you tell me which is live and which is neutral?
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

The brown\yellow will be live, the black will be common, however I wouldnt imagine it would cause a big issue if you wired them in the wrong way round anyway if its just the pump spade terminals you connecting.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 12 months ago.

good afternoon

I havent heard back from you in a while, do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Good morning , I havent heard from you in the last couple of days do you still require assistance?

James