Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Small appliance technician
11519491

I have just acquired a Baby Lock Model 104 and have received

Customer Question

I have just acquired a Baby Lock Model 104 and have received no instructions about how to make full use of it. Please could you tell me how and where I might obtain a manual? Also, where I might purchase replacement needles?
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: I am used to a machine that is purely manual and as this one is electronic I am at a loss how to administer the simplest of things, such as what all the symbols mean, where to oil it, etc.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

Hi, Im sorry to hear that. There is really only one way to get the full user manual for free.

You need to contact Baby Lock by using the link here to this form. Please fill that out and send it from your computer and they will send you a copy online of the full user guide for your specific machine.

Please visit: http://babylock.com/contact-us/index.asp

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete please rate my service kindly.
Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.
Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.
Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.
Thank you and have a Wonderful day!

No additional cost to rate kind;-)
Sincerely
Tech Michael

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
You were very helpful. I have had little joy from Baby Lock uk, but I have given up now and am trying to find my own way round the machine by trial and error. Thank you.
Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

hey, I'm sorry they are so bad with CS :-(

I wish you the best and thank you .

Tech Mike ;-)