Rick
Rick, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Outdoor Power Equipment technical trainer since 1990, covering eight states.
20444326

how do you install a cooler box fixing bracket on a txt bu

Customer Question

how do you install a cooler box fixing bracket on a txt buggy
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 4 years ago.

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
What information do you want
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 4 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

If you decide on a refund, or wish to keep the credit for a future question, then of course we'd honour it.

Adam

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 years ago.
Do you have the box already? What is the make and model? Where do you want to mount it? Up high, at seat level, or in the back of the unit in the cutout???
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I want to mount it on the rear side step on a ex go txt electric golf buggy