Rick
Rick, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Outdoor Power Equipment technical trainer since 1990, covering eight states.
20444326

I have a Bosch Drill PSB 750 RCE, purchased last year, in Woodies

Customer Question

I have a Bosch Drill PSB 750 RCE, purchased last year, in Woodies Carackmines Dublin
The automatic choke has locked and I cant release the drill bit.

What should I do ?

Oliver S O'Reilly
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 4 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Adam

Yes, getting an answer is my priority so I am prepared to wait a little longer.

Oliver S O'Reilly

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 4 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

If you decide on a refund, or wish to keep the credit for a future question, then of course we'd honour it.

Adam

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 years ago.
While holding the chuck in the direction to loosen, take a hammer and tap on the side of the chuck. This will loosen the tight chuck. Or take large plier and hold chuck while you reverse the drill.