Rick
Rick, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Outdoor Power Equipment technical trainer since 1990, covering eight states.
20444326

Hi I have a Agra 0400/241 comb D - 7108, Briggs and Stratton

Customer Question

Hi I have a Agra 0400/241 comb D - 7108, Briggs and Stratton Engine / Carburettor and I have racked my brain trying to fix a problem I have keeping it running, can you help?

I am having a constant battle trying to start it, but when running as turn as I turn off the choke it coughs then cuts out, I have stripped the motor down, cleaned & re greased it and still she is still blowing out black smoke and Im finding carbon deposit on the plug even after I have replaced them. The timing is spot on and I just cant seem to sort the problem, do you have any suggestions?.....
Category: Small Engine