ASETECH2073
ASETECH2073, Engine Rebuilder
Experience:  10 years experience rebuilding all types of engines.
61485557

Where can I get an Up-Stop Lever for a Flymo L38 Pilot? Please

Customer Question

Where can I get an Up-Stop Lever for a Flymo L38 Pilot? Please Help...!
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 4 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Well, if you can find someone who has an Up-Stand for my old Flymo I would be delighted and happy to pay the £12!

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 4 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

If you decide on a refund, or wish to keep the credit for a future question, then of course we'd honour it.

Adam

Expert:  ASETECH2073 replied 4 years ago.
I appologize for the delay. Unfortunately, it appears that, that item is obsolete. I have had no luck finding a vendor, the part also crosses to the GT2 model, but again no luck. Every vendor shows that it is an obsolete part.