Hank F.
Hank F., Technician
Experience:  Certified on Onan and Generac generators.
19372534

looking for pic or diagram for mtd 115/76 tecumseh throttle

Customer Question

looking for pic or diagram for mtd 115/76 tecumseh throttle linkage to carburetor
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Machine details:
MTD sit on mower RH 115/76

Formula 12.5HP

Tecumseh engine OHV

Model OV358EA

Spec 206950G

Unit was purchased second hand and the linkeage from the throttle bracket to the carburetor is part missing, I could make replacements if I knew what the looked like and how they are configured.

Hope this helps

Rgds

Neil

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for replying.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

If you decide on a refund, or wish to keep the credit for a future question, then of course we'd honour it.

Adam

Expert:  Hank F. replied 3 years ago.
Hello!
Thank you for choosing Just Answer for the solution to your problem.
My name is Hank, and I am going to assist you with this.

I have uploaded the manual for this engine for you.
But I highly suggest you buy the parts, rather than make them. Any differences in overall length, no matter how slight, will have a major impact on the performance of the engine. Simply bending the linkages can cause the engine to run way too fast, way too slow - or even not at all.

Click here to download the manual.
When the Fileswap page opens, click on the "Slow Download" button.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hank

I have found the two linkeage rods however in the manual it is not clear what goes where I could perhaps e mail you some pics of what I have and perhaps you could work it out.

Can't seem to find an option to attached pics in this system so if you couldsend yur e mail id I will send pics.

Rgds

Neil

Expert:  Hank F. replied 3 years ago.
Sorry, but we are prohibited from having any direct contact with customers.
If you are having trouble uploading the photos, you can email them to [email protected] and have them forwarded to me. Be sure to include a link to this question, so they know who to send them to.
.